Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter break...dance.

Whew! Today is the LAST school day of the year! I'm excited because after this day, I get to do this,
sleeping

this,
surfing the internet

and this all day long!
grape ape playing the classics

It shall be grand fun. Today, I wore a faux hawk to school. Everyone's staring at me, and it's the good kind of stare, not the "Omg is anyone going to tell her she has toilet paper on the back of her shirt?" With my luck, I would probably get tp on my face and not even know it.
I'm thinking of going to Six Flags with Jaclyn [and my family. mehhh] but I don't know if she can go because she got in this fight with her brother and sister and they made a big deal out of it and I think my fauxie is leaning to one side! There's a Mac on the other side of the room and I can see my reflection in it because it's turned off. I think Jaclyn is right! It's crooked! SHIT!
Oh well, it's too late now.

And I confronted my crush of 4 years. We didn't talk, but he totally saw me though. If he had my number, he would so totally call meh! ---> is that sad?

Lolz peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment