Sunday, December 6, 2009

Story of a waffle and it's syrup.

Hey, I'm Adriana and I'm a blogaholic.
This is my first blog [on this site] and I'm pretty pumped.
I've created this blog so that I could document my thoughts for the whole solar system [and Pluto, too] to see. It's out there, it's yours to read.
Enjoy.

Oh yeah, and I write reviews for albums. It's so fun because I love listening to music, and I love writing about music as well so they fit in together in perfect harmony. Yay! My future jobs will include,
*Music reviewer [maybe even movies?]
*Graphic designer
*Sound technician
*Art Director
*Photographer [and Director of Photography]
*And pretty much anything that appeals to me. I don't think I'll have one job the rest of my life. I must keep my options open to any job life wants to give to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment