Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gingerbread house made out of humans.

How weird would that be?? Haha *nervous laughter*

So, I'm sitting here in Spanish class and I'm supposed to be working on a PowerPoint about Spain and whatnot, and that's unbelievably boring. I hate when the teachers give us busy work because they're gone. Now, I understand they're humans as well and they can't go to work every day of their lives, but can they give us less crappy assignments? I think my teacher was heavily medicated when she wrote the assignment too:

Create a 10 page powerpoint slide of the country Spain. You must have 10 slides that provide information of the following.
1. Name of countries and their capitals

Read that carefully. How many countries and capitals are in Spain? Oh, and I have to make a 10 page powerpoint and I must have 10 slides. Maybe she woke up late...

While I was working, I was thinking "Wow, work is boring without music!" I pulled out my good friend, iPizzly_bear [read: my iPod], and we started chilling then I realize, I have both ear buds in my ears but music is only coming out of the right ear bud. That is my 4th pair of crappy ear buds that I have gone through. They have all had the same problems. I think it's time to invest in some that cost more than 15 dollars and weren't found on the floor of Wal-Mart.

The keys of my keyboard are worn tired from my excessive typing. I think I'll develop Carpal Tunnel at the ripe age of 25 and I'll have back problems all of my life. If only there was a way for people to get on the computer without hurting...are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Photobucket
Virtually painless!


I'm out like a trout (:

No comments:

Post a Comment